R Radford & Son Pty Ltd, PO Box 825 (Skinners Road), Warragul, Victoria 3820
Phone: +61 3 5623 5546
• Do you do private processing?
- Yes we do process private stock. Requirements for stock on arrival are below.
• What are the requirements for stock on arrival?
- Animals must have an NLIS button in their ear on arrival.
- Animals must arrive with Vendor Declaration for either cattle, goats or lambs depending on what is getting processed. It must also clearly state where the product is to be taken once processed.
• Is delivery included in the private processing fee?
- Yes, delivery to your chosen butcher shop/meat outlet is included in your processing fee.
• What areas do you deliver to?
- We mainly deliver into metropolitan Melbourne, regional Victoria and three times weekly deliveries to Sydney depots.
• What species do you process?
- We process Beef, Lamb and Goats
• Do you deal with dead stock?
- No, we do not deal with dead stock. A stock removalist must be organised in this situation.
• Do you have a retail outlet?
- No, we are a wholesale only company. We do not sell our products directly to the public.